Sunday, November 9, 2008

Progress!!

Kristin tells me she has handed out my blog address so some of the parents at the preschool can watch the progress of the quilts. I'd like to welcome any new visitors and I hope you are able to get back here and check out my blog often even after the quilts are done. I usually update it a little more often than I have been lately ~ I've just been so busy making the quilts! Feel free to leave and comment and say hello!


I am as far as I can go on the Preschool Quilts while the boys are awake. I have two tops done (yellow & blue ~ see pictures). The green one is tied, and the orange and red ones are ready to be stitched into tops (that's the part I can't do with my "helpers" as they like to rearange the blocks after I've laid them out.)


I was itching to sit and sew some more and since I've promised myself I will not work on another quilt until the Preschool Quilts are done, I decided to whip up a few pillowcases for Alycia's QOV project.

2 comments:

Sarah and Jack said...

These are cute. How did ya do the handprints?

CAB said...

Nice pillowcases - do you have instructions somewhere on how to do those? thanks!