Saturday, May 10, 2008

Back to my UFO's

I really need to get back on the sewing horse! I've sat around and moped the last few days (a ritual I often go through after Jason has been home for a long period of time) and now I'm ready. I have to finish up the housework today (yea, I haven't kept up as much as I should....never did have that showing, though!). But tonight I'm having a Saturday Sew In. Jason is usually gone on the weekends, so I'm thinking about dedicating every Saturday evening to sewing. I think that would help a lot. I'll make sure I get the kids to bed by 7 pm and then I can have several hours of uninterupted sewing time. On the agenda for tonight:
  • Cut borders for Gramma Todd's quilt
  • Cut fabric for Lemonade Quilt Swap
  • Square up Ainsley's blocks and cut up alternate squares
  • Take pictures of some great new fabric to share with my blog friends! :)

Phew...I feel better now that I have a plan (did you notice that nothing in that plan actually requires me to turn my machine on?! HA!! Oh well, at least I get to play with the fabrics). I'll be sure to post pictures of my progress.

Tootles!

No comments: