Friday, July 25, 2008

I'm alive....really, I am

I have all kinds of things I want to show you pictures of, but Carter killed the camera :( Santa says he isn't going to bring me a new one. I'm crushed.

I've been busy sewing, but I've been even busier playing with one of my bestest friends ever. About 4 years ago a woman named Amy moved into my little small town. We immediately hit it off (her DH is often gone for weeks at a time, just like mine!) Our kids are only a few months apart in age and they've been like brother/sister since the day they met. Then 18 months ago Amy broke my heart. She moved to CALIFORNIA!!! How dare she! (:wave: Hi Amy ~ I know you're reading this!!!)

She's in town this week visiting and we're trying to squeeze in as much time together as there are hours in the day! I knew I missed her but I didn't realize how much I missed her until she came back. She is getting on that great big airplane again tomorrow and flying back to CA and I'm afraid my heart will break once again. I've had great friends my whole life but no matter how old I get, I'll never have another Amy. *sniff, sniff*

No comments: