Saturday, August 9, 2008

Another Friend's Blog

I met Traci on the Frugal Village Forums and we have so much in common. I immediately knew she would become a friend. We've never actually met in person (we tried last month, but it just didn't work out), but we've talked on the phone.

For those of you that know me in real life ~ you know I'm a little OCD about finding a bargin or a good deal. Just ask Karen how I do my grocery shopping ~ she thinks I'm a little nuts! Well, Traci puts me to shame. She makes me look like an amature in the frugal world! And she's started a blog to help teach us wannabe's how the pros do it! (YIPPEE!!) Yep, Traci is sharing all of her tips, secrets and tools for the whole world to see.

So, if you wanna learn how to feed your family for mere pennies a week, or how to build your wardrobe for next to nothing just head on over to Traci's Blog and prepare to be amazed!

1 comment:

Hi! I'm Traci said...

Awwwww, aren't you nice talking about me that way! awww, shucks!
I may be a pro about making money go really, really, really, far (did I just toot my own horn there? hehe), but I am serious amatuer at the whole "blog thing".

So, I'll make you a deal. You come and learn along with me about becoming frugal and getting excited about searching out the deals while I am learning about the whole blog world. Deal? great!!

thanks bunches Jessica