Tuesday, August 5, 2008

We've had a very busy week!

Jason was home for a full week and we filled it to the brim! Back and forth from Seattle TWICE, running errands, going to the grocery store....we just didn't stop. I bid him farewell this evening and now its back to the daily grind.

Karen will be here tomorrow and we'll do some sewing and the boys will do lots of playing! I'm on some deadlines again, so I'll have to come up with a personal challenge again. It really lit a fire under me last time!

Not sure if I've mentioned here yet, but we're moving in about six weeks or so. Just to the next town over ~ but that doesn't make it any less time consuming! I'd like to introduce you to our new home. It'll provide some decoating challenges....Sarah I need your help!!!! This isn't our funiture. We'll probably furnish it with mostly craigslist items. Jason has given me (almost) unlimited freedom with decorating ~ so long as I stick to a minimal budget! We'll be living here for over a year before we even start construction on our new home, so I'd at least like it to be pretty! HELP!!!! Its being "delivered" around mid August...

No comments: