Thursday, August 14, 2008

Need Help Finding Fabric


Ok, I need your help! I am looking for more of this fabric. All I have is a Fat Quarter and I've fallen in love with it. I WANT MORE!! It is called "Spheres" and is from the Safari Park Collection by Maya Elston, licensed by Alaska Momma for Quilting Treasures by Cranston. I can find it in blue & purple, but I really really want more of this orange. The first person to lead me to more will get a nice little gift from me. Thank You All for your help!

2 comments:

Ruthie said...

I didn't find it, but did you know that Cranston has a Find Fabric Forum:
http://www.cranstonvillage.com/forum/ForumTerms.aspx?ReturnUrl=%2fforum%2fGoToThread.aspx%3fForumId%3d4

Crazy Babs said...

It was post on the Heartstrings Yahoo group to try www.missingfabrics.com where you can post what you are looking for. I have looked all over my area and on the web for you to no avail! Did you search on Etsy?