Giving myself a personal challenge seemed to work well last time. So I thought I'd join in on Finn's New Years Eve Challenge. I have several commissioned quilts due before New Year's, but I'm not counting them as I want this challenge to be all about me. :P
So, I'm setting my goal to finish the following by New Year's Eve:
1. Nine Patch's for swap (due Sept 30)
2. Finish Ainsley's quilt (that poor girl)
3. Get Barney's Blocks quilted & bound
4. Finish the blocks for Alycia's QOV challenge & pillowcases.
4. Start (and finish) a Christmas gift quilt (don't wanna say who its for).
5. Pull fabrics for and decide on a pattern for me as my reward for meeting my goals! :-)