Sunday, April 13, 2008

UFO Marathon - Care to Join Me?

I was taking inventory of my UFO's this evening and I realized that I have FIVE UFO's that need to be completed by June 1. aaahhhh!!!! I have several more on top of that. So here's my solution: I'm going on a UFO Marathon. I am going to see how many I can finish by June 1. I am not permitted to start anything new (although I'm sure I'll be tempted) until June. Does anyone care to join in the fun? I'll keep a running list of my projects in the side bar and I'll give regular updates on my progress. Please post a comment if you are planning on joining so I can peek at your progress as well! Here is a list of my current UFO's. The ones in bold are the ones that need to be finished by June 1.

  • Sashings Quilt Top
  • Bricks & Blocks
  • Grandma Todd's Birthday Quilt
  • Ainsley's Quilt
  • Lemonade Stand Doll Quilt
  • Ben's Rag Quilt
  • Barney's Blocks
  • String X
  • My first rails

Quilter's to your Mark, Get Set, SEW!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

~You're gonna be busy aren't you? I'm still working on a baby quilt that was supposed to be finished last week. Oops. So I'm working on that, tote bags for my sis-il, a box full of alterations, and a denim circle quilt. I like rewards for extra motivation. I pay myself $1 every time I finish a project then I use the cash to buy fun supplies. I just bought a serger as a matter of fact. Good luck on your UFOs, you can do it!~

Amanda Jean said...

good luck getting those UFO's done. June 1 will be here before we know it! :)