Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Welcome to Blogging, Karen!!

One of my good friends has entered blog world! :) Karen and I each have two boys and they stair step in age. I have an (almost) 3 yo, she has a 4 yo, I have a 5 yo, and she has a 6 yo. And I have to say they all four get along famously.

Karen is a sewing/quilting friend (she actually is the one that got me into sewing/quilting!) and we often schedule playdates and let the boys run wild while our sewing machines just humm away. We're setting aside one day each week this summer as a sewing/playday. So expect lots of eye candy as I know I'll have at least four hours each week to sew!! Yay Me! :)

So, run on over to Karen's Blog and tell her hello and welcome! Thanks!

1 comment:

The Guise Family said...

Thanks so much for welcoming me and helping me in the world of blogging.