Monday, May 18, 2009

More Pyrex Love




Last week, before leaving for the beach, I was able to hit the thrift stores again. Here is my loot from two different days. I seem to hitting pyrex gold recently, and I couldn't be happier! While at the beach, my in laws took the boys for both days and Jason took my antiquing. I love that man! I found some great pyrex there as well, but its still out in the van and its pouring down rain. You will have to wait until tomorrow! :)


In the above picture the pyrex is sitting on some vintage sheets that I also picked up. They are hard to see, but the two bowls up front match the set of casseroles I picked up recently. And the small casserole in front matches my first piece of pyrex. The Christmas dish is exactly like one that my grandmother had when I was growing up. I just recently lost both my Grandmother and my Grandfather and seeing that brought back some wonderful memories of Christmas at their house. I miss you Grandma and Grandpa. Love you.


Stay tuned for more pyrex love tomorrow :)

6 comments:

frillsfluffandtrucks said...

You found a lot! :)

~ Sarah

Debbie said...

It sure looks like you've stuck gold! I can't look at a piece of pyrex without thinking of you. :D

Take care,
Debbie

Ann said...

I have some Pyrex sitting in the garage collecting dust and every time I look at them I think of you.

lera said...

Yowza! Look at that haul!

Kathie said...

Looks exactly like the ones my mom used to use.

kathie L.

Anonymous said...

I collected the crazy daisy until I had the whole bowl set, and only missing the largest casserole.

They are nostalgic.