Sunday, February 15, 2009

WIP Challenge

Ok, I've let my list of WIP's get out of control again. Last April I did UFO Personal Challenge. and it really got me moving. Sadly, some from that list are going to be included in my new challenge. OOPS!
I dug all of my WIP's out and I'm going to get those finished before I allow myself to start anything new. That's gonna be hard! I have so many projects in various stages of completion. I'm also counting anything that I've started since the first of the year a "new project" so they are getting pushed to the bottom of the list. Here we go, anyone care to join me?

These are my most pressing projects that I want finished and out of my sewing room. Once I get through these, I'll post another list of projects that I've recently started and get those finished up. If you care to join me, just let me know and I'll post a list (with links to your blog) and we can cheer each other on. I plan to keep this challenge going until the end of March. I should be able to get through (both) lists by then. I hope. Who's in??

1 comment:

mkhquilts said...

Jessica-I just made a list too. This one is with goals for the rest of February and into March. I made alot of headway on goals 4 and 7 last evening.