Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Not much going on today....



I don't have much to report today. The only sewing I did yesterday was to make some sashing/cornerstone strips for a quilt top I'm trying to finsh - not very exciting! The only plans I have today is to clean the house - even less exciting! I'll leave some eye candy, though....



I made this quilt for Carter - he's crazy for dinosaurs. Its just a top in this picture, I didn't take a picture after it was quilted and I can't get it out of his hands long enough to take one now! I put a super soft chenille bright yellow on the back. The boarders aren't wavy as they appear in the picture - its just the way its hanging. I really need to find a better place to take pictures of my quilts! :)


Signing off for now, I'll try to come back and post more later!

Jessica

1 comment:

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Thats a great quilt. I bet your son just loves it!