Wednesday, January 28, 2009

More shopping, but I swear it all has a purpose!!

I have more fabric to share with you. I'm sure right now you are all thinking "does this woman ever make anything or does she just buy fabric all of the time?" Well, recently it seems that I only buy and never create. But that's about to change. All of this purchasing really was for a purpose. My computer time will be hit & miss over the next two weeks. But I will be creating and I will have loads of great things to share with you upon my return. So hang in there with me and watch the beauty unfold (how cheezy does that sound??). Now, for my most recent purchases:
I just love aqua fabrics. I'm starting to collect them for a particular quilt I have in mind.

My pink stash is strangely low...so I just have to buy some more.


You guys know how I feel about greens and these cute little numbers were begging to come live at my house. I couldn't deny them that, could I?

I bought this piece to match a jelly roll and charm pack that I have. Stay tuned to see the awesomeness that this will become!

And this piece....well it was $1.99 a yard. And its polka dots!! Love it! I ordered 1/2 yard and I got over 23". I love this place! :)
I'll try to post as much as I can over the next two weeks, but Jason is home and my computer time gets severely limited when we all four have to share! :-)

5 comments:

Cricket said...

OMG. Those aquas, pinks, and greens make my heart hurt they are so beautiful Seriously. Do you ever make quilted purses/bags? Because I would totally buy one.

Amanda Jean said...

i LOVE your fabric choices!!!

frillsfluffandtrucks said...

Where are you buying this pretty stuff from?

~ Sarah

heather said...

It is very nice meeting you. I'm glad you stopped by my blog. I LOVE your fabric. We have similar taste. I can't wait to see what you make with it. Buying fabric is just F-U-N fun! I could just buy and buy and buy some more. It's addicting.:) Nice to meet you, Heather

bingo~bonnie said...

those fabrics are all so cute - love your taste in colors! you mentioned that your ordered/?? where from?

and did those tags on them in the pics come on them from the store? or is that your system for organizing them and remembering how much yardage is there and what project they are for?

Love from Texas! ~bonnie